Pool in progress

Pool in progress
Pool

pool1

pool1
pool in progress

Saturday, August 16, 2008

I Think - Therefore I Am

I do my best thinking in the shower and while I'm blow drying my hair. My thoughts just flow like water into a clear pool going from one thought seamlessly into the next. I wish I could write like that, instead of being like so many of the rivers here where the water flows over different sized rocks and boulders to splash wildly in many directions and sometimes to flow easy and then appear to sit with no apparent movement. Maybe I need to learn to type as fast as my mind thinks. Or to speak into a voice activated recorder over the blow dryer as I think. The problem is I don't think as I speak. At least I don't think I do. I don't speak as I think, that's for sure. OR is that I don't talk like I think? Rain for two days is making my mind mush.

1 comment:

Doris Sturm said...

I do my best thinking when I walk in nature. I take my dog out for walks a lot and I get all kinds of creative ideas. Walking clears my head and allows me to focus on what's really important in life - at least for me.